Gazebo Senior Living is a Vermont family owned and operated senior living community that has been serving the needs of seniors for over 35 years. We are committed to providing outstanding care and service.
We are looking for a Full Time Laundry Attendant who has experience or who does not as we are able to train the right candidate. This is a great first step for those looking to enter the healthcare industry.
Responsible for properly cleaning and maintaining the clothing and linen of our residents and Gazebo Senior Living. Follows daily laundry schedule and as needed laundry. Maintains clean orderly closets for our residents. Cleans resident rooms and common space as needed and assists the housekeeping staff as directed. Assist with meal service.
- Organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Must be dependable and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of laundry processes and procedures to maintain resident clothing and linen
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident information to ensure resident rights are protected; honor residents’ personal property rights
- Team work
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow written or verbal orders in English
- Professional in appearance and work habits
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Reliable, flexible and punctual, working as scheduled
- Must enjoy working with a senior population
At least every other weekend is required.
We are conveniently located on Williston Road in South Burlington. We are right on the bus route and have private, off-street free parking. Dependability and punctuality are important.
Please either email your resume or stop by to fill out an application:
1530 Williston Road, South Burlington, VT 05403